National and local discounts
Enjoy exclusive member only business savings and discounts through our partners.
From petrol to paper clips, Chamber members enjoy great discounts on a wide range of products and services from leading New Zealand suppliers.
Gear up for your next adventure!
We believe that New Zealand is the most epic adventure playground in the world, and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to get you outdoors.
Torpedo7 has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Torpedo7 stores nationwide.
Simply quote your membership number found on your certificate.
Torpedo7 also offers businesses a range of support services: Payment Options, Commercial After Sales Services, Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions + Bike servicing at our great instore workshops
For more information call 0800 867 733
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply. You’ll save with every fill.
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card, plus
Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
- Low prices backed up by the OfficeMax Price Match Promise.* Members receive additional discounts off OfficeMax’s already low business accountholder pricing. On average, members saved an additional 15% per annum off our retail prices. The discounts vary by product and your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.
- Order online, by free phone or email
- Orders are usually delivered within 1 to 3 business days
- Orders over $75+gst receive free delivery. *
* To view terms and conditions for delivery and the OfficeMax Price Match Promise, click here.
How to access these benefits . . .
- Link your existing OfficeMax account - email email@example.com and ask to have your new account linked to our member pricing.
- Set up an account - Click this link to apply for a credit account. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Once your new account is open, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your account name and ask to be linked to the Chamber member pricing.
- Access the discounts without an account - If you prefer to pay for your purchases by credit or debit card, you can purchase online at member rates by using the Chamber Member Cash Account.Email email@example.com to request this link.
Save on electronics and appliances. Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide. Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology.
Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
Data recovery, management and tech support
Tech Solutions offers everything you need to get your new technology working. Our expert mobile technicians are ready to deliver, set up and show you how to get the most out of your new technology.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/techsolutions