National and local discounts
Enjoy exclusive member only business savings and discounts through our partners.
From petrol to paper clips, Chamber members enjoy great discounts on a wide range of products and services from leading New Zealand suppliers.
When you choose a Hertz rental you can be assured you will receive a well-maintained vehicle, world-class service and exceptional value. Hertz has one of the newest fleets in New Zealand, including hatchbacks, sedans, 4WDs, vans and mini buses with an average vehicle age of just eight months.
With offices in all major cities and airports around New Zealand, Hertz offers a wide range of pick-up and drop-off locations. To further enhance your rental experience, Hertz has an innovative range of offerings including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system, Hertz New Zealand Audio Travel App and Premium Roadside Assistance as well as flexible hire options.
Please visit hertz.co.nz to rent fast and easy with Hertz.
Be a ready business with Vodafone. Sign up to or re-new one of their business plans for 24 months and you can get 3 months half price as a Chamber of Commerce member.
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone.
The New Zealand Chambers of Commerce has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price (on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative, Jardin Davis, email email@example.com or call 021 937 497 / 04 979 9221
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 888 129.
Spark Business – Hutt-Kapiti
Spark Business Hutt-Kapiti is a localised service looking after small businesses between Otaki and Porirua. Our job is to understand your business needs and tailor the right solution… just for you.
Our services include:
- One point of contact for all your business needs
- One-to-one conversations at your premises, at a time that’s convenient to you.
- Choosing the right landline, mobile, data and PABX solutions for your business.
- Regular business communication health checks to make sure you are always on the right plan
Call 0800 26 36 36 to book a visit from one of our business specialists, mention you are a Chamber member and you will go into the monthly draw to win a mobile phone.
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply. You’ll save with every fill.
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card, plus
Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
Smart spending with OfficeMax will bring you savings on far more than just stationery. With a huge range of office products from furniture to that sharpener for your pencil, you can purchase your office supplies from OfficeMax and utilise the Chamber's collective buying power to maximise savings.
- Discounts off OfficeMax’s already low everyday prices on over 400 commonly used products (average discount is 30% and excludes Postage Paid products)
- Additional discounts off OfficeMax’s everyday prices on an additional 20,000+ products including stationery, technology, coffee and tea, furniture, cleaning and hygiene, packaging, safety gear, art & craft and much more! Account holders can receive further discounts on high use products for their business such as printer ink and toner and your favourite brand of tea or coffee. Contact your OfficeMax Account Manager for assistance
- Low Price Guarantee - click here for details
- Place orders in a way that’s convenient for you - online, free phone, free fax, or shop in store
- Free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.
For queries, to open an account or ensure your existing OfficeMax account is linked to this offer, email OfficeMax at email@example.com.
Refer to www.officemax.co.nz for full terms and conditions. Valid only to members of the Chambers of Commerce.
Save on electronics and appliances. Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide. Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology.
Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
Data recovery, management and tech support
Tech Solutions offers everything you need to get your new technology working. Our expert mobile technicians are ready to deliver, set up and show you how to get the most out of your new technology.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/techsolutions