Workshops & Training - 23/05/19
Payroll Workshop 2019
6 May sees many changes to the Employment Legislation.
1 April will bring the implementation of Domestic Violence Leave.
And Payday filing is now upon us.
In easy one day, payroll experts from Business Central, EMA, Xero, IRD, ACC and the Human Rights Commission will cover:
- Changes in Employment Legislation and how it will affect you
- The issues around Payday filing
- Human Rights legislation as it affects payroll
- Managing the pay complexities of a diverse workforce
- Domestic violence leave
- Everything you need for the coming financial year.
Register now to find out what the shape of 2019 and 2020 will look like.